Last night was mine and Jesse's works annual Christmas/Holiday/Anniversary party (they can never decided what to call it). The party was held at the Marymoor Park Clise Mansion. This year for me the party was pretty boring since I couldn't participate in drinking along with everyone else. Last year I had one too many and was dancing on the tables. The party was really nice, they had buffet with appetizers and a desert table. There was a dance floor and a room for people to play Rock Band, unfortunately I never got the chance to play. Every year they give away prizes. The past two years they have not included managers in the drawing for prizes, so that always left Jesse and I out. You have to either buy your tickets or donate to the employee association and Jesse donates so I am considered his guest. Anyway this year they had a manager drawing and Jesse won a Starbucks gift card, funny since neither of us drink coffee. Then later on I won a prize and guess what, I won a Starbucks gift card as well, oh well, I guess we will be getting lots of hot chocolate :) A few years ago Jesse won a TiVo and I was really hoping to win the Rock Band or a bigger prize, but beggars can't be choosers.
Our friend Aaron, did he think it was a costume party or did he not feel like getting dressed up?
Our good friends, Aaron, Amy, Jesse and me.
Jesse and Natalie.
Amy, Jenaya (Jesse's cousin), me and Melissa.
Amy, me and Jenaya.
No comments:
Post a Comment