Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Uncle Jett

A few Saturday's ago Jordan and I went to watch my brother Jett play in a basketball tournament. Jordan and Jett have a special bond. She loves him and he loves her so much. They are so cute together and he is so sweet to her. He was so excited to be an uncle when I was pregnant with her, he couldn't wait for me to have her. He is really excited for us to have another baby as well.
Jordan and I met my Dad, Jett's mom Laurie and her husband at the game. I wasn't sure how Jordan was going to act, but she did great. She loved watching Jett run around the court. She would ask me "Where did Jett go?" and I would point him out and she would wave and laugh.
Unfortunately Jett's team didn't win their game after tying and going in to over time, but the got to play the same team the next day and won. Jett is a really good player and scored a lot.
After the game my Dad treated us to Cold Stone and then Qdoba (in that order), two of my favorites. It was so nice getting to spend time with my Dad and brother, I really enjoyed it.

No comments: