Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Dizzy's Tumblebus

On Friday Jordan and I met a few of our friends at Dizzy's Tumblebus http://www.dizzys-tumblebus.com/. It was $5 an hour and all the kids seemed to have a lot of fun. There was a room with dolls, strollers, shopping carts, kitchens, trucks, crayons and more. The other room had a climbing wall, trampoline, slide, bars and a mini ball pit. Jordan loved going down the slide and jumping on the trampoline. But once again her favorite thing is the baby dolls and pushing them around in either a stroller or a shopping cart. She loves babies so much, hopefully she will love her new little brother or sister just as much.
Jordan going down the slide.
I forget what this is called, but Jordan had fun holding onto the rings and swinging into the mat against the wall.
Jordan and Kelsey jumping on the trampoline.
Kelsey having fun swinging.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the pictures!! You need to upload them to Costco so I can print them!!