
Jesse caught a gecko and put it to sleep

Jesse and Jordan at our first beach, Lydgate State Park

Allie and Jordan having a snack, relaxing in the sun

Jesse, Jordan, Scott, Allie and Emily. There were so many fish in the water, you could stand there and they would swim all around you.

Jordan loving the water

Jordan loved this basket. She would put her toys in it and then climb in herself. It entertained her and if I could have taken the basket with me I would have.

Jesse, Jordan and me. We were at the Marriott waiting to eat dinner at Duke's. Jesse and I ate at Duke's on our honeymoon, so it was fun to go back. Not much had changed in 7 years.
Jesse and Jordan on the suspension bridge in Hanapepe.

The view from the bridge
Jesse, Jordan and me on the bridge. After we visited the bridge we walked around the town a little bit and went into a few stores. Jordan had a huge temper tantrum so we left and headed home for nap time.
This was the view from our condo balcony. We were on the 4th floor.
Hanalei Bay
Our view from the beach at Hanalei Bay
Jordan and mommy on the beach
Allie and Jordan. The girls had gotten a little too much sun the day before so they were wearing their more covered bathing suits. Jordan had so much fun at Hanalei Bay, she would not get out of the water. It was really nice but really windy and standing in the water with her I was getting a little chilly.
After we left the beach we went to Bubba Burgers in Hanalei and then walked around all the shops. There were a few quarter rides for the girls to go on, which they loved.
This was after dinner at Keoki's in the Poipu Village. The girls were getting restless in their seats, so we let them out while we were waiting for the bill. There was a little bridge with a pond underneath it that they liked to run on.
Jesse and Jordan going down the water slide at the pool. I loved this pool so much. It was perfect for us and the girls.
Jordan bathing in the sun eating a snack.
The family eating at the Oki diner. They are known for their pancakes, which were fantastic. The pancakes are so big and you get 2, plus 2 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon or sausage. Jordan and I always split it but she would want more after she was done eating her portion. What can I say, my kid loves breakfast food.

The girls at the Crazy Shirt store. The sales girl gave them each a sticker and Jordan pulled up her shirt on put it on her tummy, I'm not sure why but it was pretty cute. Allie saw that Jordan's was on her tummy so she wanted to put hers there too.

Spouting Horn

The family in front of the spouting horn.
One night we BBQ'd in front of our condo. That day a killer whale had washed up on one of the local beaches. A tiger shark had taken a bunch of bites out of it and unfortunately they had to euthanize the whale because it was so sick they wouldn't have been able to rehabilitate it. I guess you could see the tiger shark out in the water waiting for the whale so they had to post a bunch of shark sighted signs. I thought it would be cute for the girls to pose in front of the sign.
Here is the beach in front of the condos
Jordan at sunset

Jesse and I
She is too cute for words

The sunset


Jesse and Jordan at the Luau. We were watching them take the pig out of the ground.

Jordan and mommy

The Imu Ceremony

Scott's parents got us seats right in the front. The girls were putting on a show before the actual show started. They were so cute, everyone loved them and thought they were twins or sisters.

Here we are with the performers from the show. It is a little blurry but you get the picture.

Here is the great pool. There was a pebble beach at one end and a water slide at the other. It was so nice because we could sit in our sun loungers and watch the girls play in the water. The water in the beach area was only 1.5 feet deep so we didn't have to worry about them too much. They had so much fun running around, swimming and splashing in the water.
Allie and Jordan on the boogie board.


Mommy and Jordan at the deep end.

Jesse and Jordan going down the water slide. The first day Emily and I took the girls to the pool Jesse and Scott had gone deep sea fishing. We kept telling the girls that they would get to go down the water slides when their daddy's got there. Well the deep sea fishing went a little longer then we thought and Scott had gotten really sick so the guys decided to not come to the pool. The girls were super disappointed about not getting to go down the slide. The guys made up for it for taking them down the slide like a 100 times every time we were at the pool. The girls each went down the slide their self but I think they enjoyed going with their daddy's more. I took Jordan down the slide and I go a lot faster then Jesse because of our swimsuit difference and I am sure I am lighter. Jordan and I went so fast down the slide that when we came out we went under the water a little. Since then she never wanted to go down the slide with me again.

Jordan jumping in the pool, she loved it and wanted to keep jumping

My two favorite people

My beautiful family
We had such a good time on our trip and are so glad that Scott and Emily invited us to go with them. Scott's mom was so nice to Jordan she had a little gift for her everyday from an Ariel towl to a Cinderella pez dispenser. I loved being able to lay on the beach or at the pool, relax or go swiming with Jordan. I love Hawaii and can't wait to go back.















1 comment:
Looks like you three had an amazing time... I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment