I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our day was great until I got a bad headache and was acting like a total brat, my poor family :) We have so much to be thankful for this year, especially that we are having another baby.
I started off our morning by making Jesse and Jordan a sausage and egg casserole. I thought it was super yummy but every time Jordan would take a bit she would spit it out and say "No momma, I can't eat, my teeth hurt" that little liar, she just didn't like it or give it a chance. But she kept asking for an eggo, so I gave in and then I felt like a short order cook and started to cry. Boy my pregnancy hormones are sure kicking in.
Jesse went to the store to pick up a paper so we could go through all the black Friday ads and map out where we wanted to go on Friday. We decided to head to Walmart, Toys R Us, Target and Alderwood Mall. I wanted to go to Gymboree and the Disney Store.
After we looked through the ads we all sat down to watch Wall E. Which was such a cute movie, I would recommend it to everyone.
After Jordan got up from her nap we headed over to Jesse's Aunt and Uncles house. Jesse's whole family was going to be there. On the way to their house is when the headache started and didn't go away until we left their house. The food was really really good and I tried to have a good time despite my headache. Jordan was so cute with everyone, she was the center of attention until her little second cousin came and then they both were. 

My family when we first walked in the door at the Drake's.
Jordan and Papa. Isn't her little tush just too cute for words?
Jordan and Papa. Poor Papa he wasn't feeling that good and Jordan wanted to be right next to him the whole night.
Me and Jaime

The Auntie's with their neices. Jaime and Jordan and Natalie and baby Reagan.
The Shapiro kids, Jason, Jaime and Jesse.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Can't believe how grown up Jamie is, she looks beautiful. Had a little hormonal cry myself on our Thanksgiving so totally know how you feel. Take care x
Sorry about the hormones....but it goes with the territory! Hope you are feeling better. =)
Post a Comment