My 18 year old sister Cortney decided to join the Air Force. She left for her 6 week boot camp in Texas on Tuesday, October 21st. She is such an amazing young woman and I am so proud to have her as my sister.
My dad decided to have a going away party for her and I helped him make a video of pictures from when she was a baby until now. It was so much fun looking back at all the pictures of when she was born and of her growing up. It seems like just yesterday my dad told me that I finally had a sibling and now she joined the Air Force and who knows when the next time I will get to see her again.
Here are a few pictures from her going away party. I do have to say that my dad did a great job at organizing and planning the whole thing. My brother Kyler and his step-dad cooked all the hamburgers and hot dogs, and the rest of us helped decorate and set all the food out. I hope Cortney had a great day because I know we all did.
I am going to miss her so much. I pray everyday that God will protect and watch over her. She is doing such an amazing thing for our country, I admire her so much.
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Here is the hall my dad rented out
Jordan made herself at home in the kitchen, going through all the cabinets
My dad Don, sister Cortney and her best friend, Galen
My sister and Jordan playing around outside on the steps
Jordan and mommy
Me and my sister
My dad's brother Dan, Cortney and my dad







No comments:
Post a Comment