Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Party platter

On the 19th our neighborhood had their annual Christmas get together. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera or I would have some pretty funny pictures to share. The party starts at one house for appetizers and drinks and then we move to the next house for more drinks and then the 3rd house for a gift exchange, dessert and more drinks. Unfortunately since I am pregnant I couldn't partake in all the drinking fun. But don't worry, Jesse did enough for the both of us :) At the first house the host, Tammi kept passing out shots to everyone, I even got to enjoy a shot of Coke and join in on the fun. I think Jesse had about 6 or 7 shots of Jagermeister tons of rum and cokes, he was wasted :) The party was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to next year. We brought a cracker and cheese platter, it was so cute I had to take a pictures. Jesse made the cheese balls and I decorated them.

No comments: