Today we had a 16 week ultrasound. I was really hoping that the ultrasound tech could tell if our baby bean is a boy or a girl and then we would have put the answer in an envelope and saved it to open on Christmas morning. Unfortunately she couldn't tell. She said at one point she thought girl, and then another time thought boy. She said she had a really good guess but that it wasn't even worth writing down. So now we will have to wait until my 20 week appointment in January. I am used to waiting, I waited 10 months my first pregnancy to find out that I had been carrying a girl the whole time. I am a little disappointed because I thought it would be a fun Christmas gift to open.
My mom's friend works at Siemens Ultrasound and said that we can come in anytime we want, I can't wait to go in when the baby gets a little chubby to get some good 3D pictures.
Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound.

Here is our baby looking right at us.

Our little one in 3D. Jesse already thinks the baby has my nose :)

3 comments:
Your baby is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet him/her!! I"m so sorry they couldn't tell what the sex is..
You have a baby in your belly!! SO adorable. Aunt Amy can't wait to find out what it is so she can start shopping!!
Love the pictures! Pregnancy and babies are definitely one of life's greatest miracles!! Yay!
Post a Comment