It has been a while since my last posting because I forgot my camera at my mom's house last Thursday and just got it back two days ago.
Last Thursday it was so hot outside so Jesse, Jordan and I decided that we would head over to my mom's house and go swimming in her pool. We had such a good time splashing around and swimming in the water, Jordan did not want to get out. She is getting more and more comfortable being in the water without one of us having to hold her. She like to float around with her arm floaty's on and her swimsuit life jacket. She is too cute and such a big girl.


She loves to hang onto the ladder and float.
Lounging on daddy, pretending he is a horsey.
Here are a few pictures of Jordan on our deck in her kiddie pool. It is so funny because last summer I remember the pool being so big and when I brought it out this year it wasn't as big as I remembered. I think Jordan is just getting to big for it. But at least she enjoys playing in it and she gets a chance to cool off.
She loves when I take a picture of her and then she can see the picture on the camera. She will say "See, See".
Here she is showing me how she can dunk her head in the pool, she thought she was pretty funny.
Too cute for words.




No comments:
Post a Comment