August 25th, 2001, was the day Jesse and I said "I Do" to forever. I can't believe we've been married for 7 years. Yes, I said 7 years!! It seems like just yesterday we were going on our first date, now we have a beautiful daughter, 2 great dogs and a house, boy how things change. My wedding day was one of the best day's of my life. Our wedding invitation said, "This day I will marry my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for and love", I love that so much, it is so so true for us.
This picture was taken right after Jesse told me he loved me for the first time.
This was taken at our wedding rehearsal. We had a luau themed party.
Here is me and some of my bridesmaids, from left to right, Kalie, me, Bre, Camille and my maid of honor Rachel. This was the night before the wedding and we were decorating the Queen City Yacht Club for the reception. We had just finished the balloon arch that we had learned how to make from being in our sorority. I was really proud of that thing :)
I had to scan all our pictures because we didn't have digital back then ;)
Our first dance. We dance to Journey "Faithfully".
This picture was taken on our honeymoon. We went on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. In this picture we were wearing the same outfits that we were wearing when Jesse proposed.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring and loving husband. He truly is my best friend. Here is to the past 7 years and here is to the next 100.
Happy 7th Anniversary!!








4 comments:
It's so fun to look back to your wedding day! I love the pic of the balloon arch and bridesmaids-- everyone looks so young! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Congrats on 7 years!! The pictures of Jordan and Maddie are so cute, love those girls :)
I hope you two have a wonderful dinner tonight at Italianisimo! Happy 7th Anniversary!
Wow....7 years!! Congratulations! You've made such a cute family! I hope it was special!
Post a Comment