Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, July 28, 2008

A to Z about me

A- Available? No....married almost 7 years!
B- Best Friend? A few, I love them!
C- Cake or pie? I love desserts but not crazy about cake or pie, I don't really like frosting
D - Drink of choice? Water and milk. It used to be Mt. Dew but I have given it up.
E - Essential thing used everyday? Cell phone
F- Favorite color? Pink
G- Gummi bears or worms? Gummi bears, I love the chocolate covered ones.
H- Hometown? Redmond, WA
I - Indulgence? I would love to say Manolo Blahniks, but since I don't own a pair, getting my hair cut and colored and getting pedicures and massages.
J- January or February? February because Jesse proposed on Valentines day.
K- Kisser or a hugger- Hugger to friends and kisser to my loved ones.
L- Life? Is pretty great right now. I just wish I got to see my husband more.
M- Marriage date? August 25th 2001
N- Number of siblings? 4, Cortney, Paul, Kyler and Jett
O- Oranges or Apples? Neither, but I like apple juice.
P- Phobias? Robbers, spiders, scary men, walking in a dark house
Q - Quote? "All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" -Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz
R- Reason to smile? Jordan's little face
S- Season? Summer, I love when it is warm outside and you can swim or lay out, it is so relaxing.
T- Tag three people - Melissa, Jen & Abbey, and whomever else wants to do this.
U - Unknown fact about me? When I was little 5 or 6, I went into the Dr's to get my tonsils removed and they removed my adenoids instead. A few months later they figured it out and I had to go back and get my tonsils removed.
V- Vegetables you do not like? How about I name the two I do like, peas and corn :)
W- Worst habits? I would say drinking 1 Mt. Dew a day, but since I have given it up, I would say always wanting a dessert after dinner. I have such a sweet tooth.
X- X-rays you have had? Teeth and ankle
Y- your favorite food? Steak and potato's
Z - Zodiac Sign? Leo

No comments: