Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jordan's Birthday Party

Saturday the 26th was Jordan's 2nd birthday. We celebrated by going to Chuck E. Cheese with our friends Aaron, Amy and their two kids, Cooper and Kelsey. We had so much fun. Jordan loved going on all the rides, she couldn't get enough. Jesse and I took Jordan to watch the Chuck E show and all the characters sing "Happy Birthday". Most kids would run from the characters but as soon as Jordan saw Chuck E. she ran right up to him trying to get his attention. It was so cute watching her with him. We had such a good time and can't wait to go back and use the rest of the tokens Jesse brought home with him. He thought that we had used up all our tokens and didn't realize he had a pocket full of them until we got home.

Jordan and Kelsey on the trolley

Jordan on a little helicopter. When you pedal it makes the chair go up and down.


Jordan and Kelsey sharing a cracker

Jesse, Jordan and Chuck E.

Jordan and Barney

Jordan and Cooper on the jet ski

Jordan and Cooper in the monster truck

Amy got Jordan a Minnie Mouse dress up outfit, it is so cute and when Jordan put it on she said "Pretty"

On Sunday I had a big birthday party for Jordan at my mom's house. My mom has a big pool and a huge yard. I thought it would be fun for the kids to go in the pool, run through the sprinkler, and play in the kiddie pool. Unfortunately the weather wasn't as nice as I was hoping it would be and it ended up being too cold to do any of the water activities I was hoping for. Thankfully it only rained a little bit for about 10 minutes and my mom had a few tents that we had put outside for some covered areas. So many of our friends and family came to celebrate Jordan's party. We are so lucky to have so many people that love our little girl and wanted to help us celebrate her special day.

Jordan chasing Payton around, Allie and Ashley watching


Payton, Jordan and Kelsey


Dad and my siblings, Kyler (16), Cortney (18), and Jett (10). My sister just joined the Air Force and she leaves at the end of October for her training. I am going to miss her so so much.


Mickey Mouse cupcakes


My mom made a Minnie and Mickey Mouse birthday cakes for Jordan. I think they turned out so cute.

Four generations. Jordan, Grandma Peggy, me and my mom Kathy

My dad got Jordan a new Power Wheels Barbie Jeep. She loves it and can't get enough of it. All she talks about is her new car.


Cooper giving Jordan a ride


Some of my Stroller Strides friends, Teresa, Melissa, Sam and Abbey


Allie and Jordan in her other Power Wheels car, it is a convertable silver VW Beetle, it is too cute and reminds me of the bug I used to have and wish I still did. I loved that car and can't wait to get another one someday.

My family, Jesse, Jordan and me. We were ready to go home and crash from all the excitement.

Now it is time to start planning the 3 year birthday party :)

1 comment:

The Zdeneks said...

The four of us had so much fun. Thank you for inviting us!