Last Saturday Jesse and I went to our friend JD's wedding. The wedding was in Monroe at his fiance's parents house. We work with JD so we knew there were going to be a lot of work people there. I was excited because our good friends Aaron and Amy and Melissa and Ryan were going to be there. It was fun getting to hang out with adults with no kids around. We didn't have to watch what we were saying or have to worry about one of the kids running off or hurting themselves.
The ceremony was beautiful and the food was yummy. There was only beer and wine so I brought a few Mike's Hard Lemonade's. Everyone kept asking me were I got it and I had to tell them I brought my own, how tacky, oh well :)


It was so bright that almost everyone was wearing their sunglasses
Aaron, JD, Ryan and Jesse
Me and the groom, we kind of look like were related
Amy and me







No comments:
Post a Comment