Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, September 14, 2009

Our little Taylor bear

Taylor is getting so big. I can't believe she is almost 4 months old. The time has gone by so fast. I wish she would stay small forever. She is so lucky to have such a loving big sister. She has been such a blessing and we are so glad that she is apart of our life. She loves to be held, especially by her momma. She is talking up a storm, blowing bubbles, sucking her thumb, she doesn't care which one as long as one makes it into her mouth. Jordan still sucks her thumb so it is funny to see Taylor doing the same. Taylor loves being in her swing, playing on her play mat, sitting in her bumbo, she loves being anywhere that she can see her big sister playing and everything else that is going on around her. She is laughing all the time which is too cute for words. She is still in bed with us and I know that I need to break that habit quick, but I just can't do it. She starts off in her bassinet for the first half of the night and then when she wakes up I put her in bed with us, I feed her and she goes to sleep in my arms and I love it. She is such a little cuddle bug. Jordan slept with us for the first 4 months too. I think that when she starts sleeping in her crib it makes me realize how big she is and I want her to stay my little baby forever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little girls are so adorable. You are so lucky to have such a cute little family! i can't believe how fast it goes by!

ajvann said...

Oh she is so cute and so big! I can't believe it's been 4 months already either. I'm already ready to get back into PNWF for round 2!

Nadine Peters said...

love miss taylor! taylor and graysen are growing up too fast!