Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, September 28, 2009

Mom's birthday celebration

My mom's birthday was on the 22nd and we celebrated by having dinner at my Aunt Lynda's house. My Aunt Lynda has cancer and needs someone to take care of her 24/7, so my mom was staying at her house the week of her birthday. It was so nice to see my mom's family and get to visit with my Aunt.
My mom is an amazing woman, mother, daughter, sister, wife, grandma and friend. I love her so much and love how much my girls love her too.

Grandma Kathy & Taylor



Grandma Kathy & Jordan


My cousin Stephanie & I, we are only 5 months apart.


My Aunt Lynda, Uncle Pat, Steph & Kurt.


My cousins, Steph and Kurt. I am the oldest, but the shortest.
Grandma Peggy, Steph, me, Taylor, Jordan and my mom.

No comments: