We went to the Evergreen State fair a few weeks ago. The last time we went to the fair Jordan was only 2 months old, I had her in the baby Bjorn and I was sweating so much. That time we went just for the food and to look around at all the animals and stuff. This time was pretty much the same except I had Taylor in the Bjorn and Jordan was running around. Jordan got to go on all the rides, her favorite is the roller coaster, she could have gone 20 times. We got to look at all the animals, Jordan's favorite was the bunnies and the pygmy goats, we could have taken one home with us they were too cute. We ate really yummy food and of course had to get some fair scones.




I love this picture!!
They love each other so much. She is definitely Daddy's girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment