My best friend from college Rachel, is having a baby boy in October. A few of us got together and threw her a shower at the end of August. The shower was so much fun and so many of our college friends from out of town got to come, it was really good to see everyone. I love Rachel so much and can't wait to meet her little boy. I know she is going to be a wonderful mother. I can't wait for her to join the mommy club.

The diaper cake I made and the cute party favors.

About to POP, party favors.

We played 2 games, Jen won the Price is Right game and Rachel won the celebrity baby match game.

Rachel modeling the nursing cover I made her.

Razi and Taylor

Me, Taylor, Marcy and her little girl Ellie. Both girls were sound a sleep.

3 pregnant DG's. Razi is due in January with a little boy, Rachel is due in October with a little boy and Kalie just found out she is having a girl (this will be her 3rd baby, she already has a girl and a boy).

The mommy to be, Taylor and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment