Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, March 30, 2009

Maddie's Birthday Party!!

Saturday Jordan and I went to her friend Maddie's 2nd birthday party at the Kirkland Parks and Rec center. Jordan had such a good time playing with all her friends in the big open gym. After playtime the kids all got pizza, fruit, veggies and a cupcake for dessert. It was such a fun party and I can't believe Maddie is already 2 years old.

Jordan, Taylor, Maddie and Hudson on the Octopus marry-go-round.

The big open gym had so much stuff for the kids to play with.

Jordan loved bouncing on this ball. I was surprised at how good she was at it. She kept telling me how fun it was bouncy on the ball. The picture is blurry because she was bouncing.

We tried to get a picture of all the kids standing together, but it was a little difficult. The birthday girl was on the end. Maddie was wearing the most adorable outfit, she looked like a little princess.

Jordan and Payton

All the kids sitting around the table eating lunch. I was surprised how well they all sat there and ate. They must have been super hungry after playing so long.

The birthday girl eating her cupcake.

Jordan, Taylor, Paige and Payton were playing ring around the rosie.

No comments: