This picture pretty much sums up my week. I now have leg and foot cramps, my sciatic nerve is killing me and I probably took a nap everyday this week. But I am not complaining :)
Ugh I know how you feel! I want to eat cake all the time...weird but I could eat cheescake, birthday cake and pancakes for every meal, lol. We are getting close and you look darling!! Such a cute little belly!
Natalie, I stumbled across your blog semi-randomly...and wanted to tell you congrats (and you look fabulous!) I, too, am preggo with our 1st--and am due May 30th. :) Great time of year! ~Lindsey (Gustafson) Emiliusen
7 comments:
I'm sorry you're feeling yucky, but you look GREAT!!
You are so cute. Perfect baby belly! Taylor wants ice cream so eat tons!
Ugh I know how you feel! I want to eat cake all the time...weird but I could eat cheescake, birthday cake and pancakes for every meal, lol. We are getting close and you look darling!! Such a cute little belly!
I totally know how you feel, but you do look great! You can almost start counting the days now :).
Natalie,
I stumbled across your blog semi-randomly...and wanted to tell you congrats (and you look fabulous!) I, too, am preggo with our 1st--and am due May 30th. :) Great time of year!
~Lindsey (Gustafson) Emiliusen
Nat you look awesome! Don't sweat it - if you can stuff your face anytime, now is the time.
You look fab. Cheers to you and #2!
Post a Comment