Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Payton's 3rd Birthday Party!!

One of Jordan's best friends, Payton turned 3 on February 2nd. Payton had her birthday party on the 31st of January at Gymagine Gymnastics. Jordan loved playing in the gym and jumping on the trampolines. I think her favorite part was jumping in the foam pit, she had no fear and jumped right in. I was only able to take a few pictures at the party because my camera battery died after I had taken only 5 or 6 pictures. Unfortunately I didn't get any of the birthday girl and Jordan together or the birthday girl blowing out her candles. It was such a fun party, I know Jordan had a great time playing with all her friends. Payton's Aunt works at Gymagine and helped with the party. She had all the kids run or roll on the trampoline, one at a time, and jump into the foam pit.
Jordan was rolling like a log down the trampoline in this picture.

Here she is running right into the foam pit. It was so funny to watch her because she would run so fast right into the foam and then just disappear.
Allie and Jordan playing in the foam.
After the instructors had the kids going through different activities, the kids got 15 minutes of free time before it was time for snacks and cake.

Here Jesse was helping Jordan walk on the balance beam. Such a BIG girl!

Here is almost all the kids that were at the party. Jordan is on the far left sitting on the ground next to her friend Allie. The birthday girl, Payton is sitting on top of the big red circle.

No comments: