Last Tuesday Jordan and I went over to my friend Maria's house for our girls to get together and play. My friends Amy and Jaime and their two girls where also there. Since the girls have been born we have gotten them together on a regular basis. We took a music class together this fall and the girls love playing with each other. We were planning on getting together before Christmas so the girls could exchange presents, but due to all the snow we received we decided to reschedule for a latter date.
Maria has a great house for the girls to play. She has a play kitchen, toy table, tee pee and lots of dolls for them to play with. They were all entertained for at least a few hours.
We tried to get a picture of all four of them together but it was nearly impossible. We used to be able to sit them on the sofa or lay them on the ground. Now they are all to busy to sit still. I tried my best but I don't think I got one picture with all of them looking at the camera.
We tried to get a picture of all four of them together but it was nearly impossible. We used to be able to sit them on the sofa or lay them on the ground. Now they are all to busy to sit still. I tried my best but I don't think I got one picture with all of them looking at the camera.
Jaime, Maria and I are all pregnant again with our second. Jaime is due any day, I'm due May 29th and Maria is due June 29th. It is going to be so much fun to watch our second babies grow up together, just like our first ones did.

Jordan and Scarlett
Kelsey, Jordan, Scarlett and Ashley
The girls are checking out their Christmas presents from each other.

Kelsey and Jordan eating crackers and getting ready to leave.

Kelsey, Jordan and Ashley, they are just too cute :)
Maria (due 6/29), me (due 5/29) and Jaime (due 1/11).
Here is a video of the girls doing Ring Around the Rosie.
No comments:
Post a Comment