Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, January 12, 2009

Date night with the Raemer's

Thursday night we went over to our friends house the Raemer's. We hadn't gotten together with them since before Christmas and the girls were missing each other like crazy. The girls got to exchange Christmas gifts and they got Jordan this really cute table and chairs set that goes with her Rose Petal Cottage. As soon as she opened it Allie and Jordan begged anyone who would listen to open it up. Scott finally did and thankfully blew it up so I didn't have too. It was so cute watching the girls play with it.

After some playtime we decided to go to dinner at the Claim Jumper and then we headed back to their house to play some Rock Band (which I am in LOVE with) and watch a movie, Pineapple Express (I think that was the name, I fell asleep 20 minutes in). We had such a good time with them and I look forward to getting together more in 2009.

No comments: