Jordan had her Preschool Christmas program a few weekends ago. The School had given each of the kids invitations that they could send to friends and family that they wanted to invite. Jordan was so excited that her Grandma Kathy was coming to the program.
When we arrived at the school I dropped Jordan off in her classroom so they could get some extra practice time in. I was so nervous for her, I felt like I was going to be performing. I went into the auditorium and saved a row of seats for my mom, step-dad and grandparents. Once the program started each class walked on stage one by one. All the kids in Jordan's class were wearing antlers, except she didn't want to. Some of the other classrooms were wearing Santa hats, halos, etc.. We had been practicing her songs at home and she was getting really good at them. Each classroom performed a song or poem and then all the kids sang a few songs together. Jordan's class sang "Hooves, belly, antlers, nose" to the tune of "Head, shoulders, knees and toes". After each classroom sang their song each kid got to hold the microphone and say their name and Merry Christmas. Some of the kids said other funny things and some didn't say anything at all. I was very proud that Jordan said "My name is Jordan, Merry Christmas". She was so shy I could barely hear her but it was the sweetest cutest thing I had ever seen and I had tears in my eyes the whole time. I enjoyed the program so much and I think Jordan had a great time too because she didn't want to leave and threw a fit. I can't wait to see what happens next year. 



Posing before we left.

In her classroom practicing.

On stage and she had just spotted me and gave me a huge smile.

Jesse, Jordan, me, Taylor, Grandma Peggy & Grandpa Dick

My mom and step-dad Dick, Jordan was not too happy.

Jordan with Grandma & Grandpa

She wanted to pose with my mom in front of the schools Christmas tree.
1 comment:
She is so grown-up! And I absolutely LOVE her little dress. Hope you guys have a fantastic holiday!!
Post a Comment