Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Nutcracker

Last week I took Jordan and Taylor to see the Nutcracker. It was a smaller production at the Edmonds Center for the Arts. We met up with some of our friends and Jordan couldn't have been more excited. For days prior to the Nutcracker she would wake up and ask if we were going to the Nutcracker that day and I would always say no, so when I finally said yes she was ecstatic. The ballet was about an hour and a half with a little intermission. It was so much fun watching the dancers on stage and Jordan loved being able to sit by her friends and watch the show. I will definitely go back next year and make it a tradition that I hope the girls will look forward to every year.
Here are a few pictures of the girls after the show. You will see they had SO much energy and were copying the dancers.
Allison, Jordan & Payton
Jordan pretending she was sleeping like the ballerina from the show.
Allie & Jordan rolling around like the ballerinas.
Gracie & Taylor talking about how they liked the show.

Gracie & Maddie

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jordan is SUCH a cutie! How fun to have two little girls to share those things with, I bet this Christmas will be the best ever. Enjoy x