Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Giving Thanks!!

I know I am a little behind on my blogging but it's never too late :)
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent the whole day at my mom's. It was so nice to only have to go to one place and not feel rushed to leave and go somewhere else. It was also nice that my mom's whole family could be there and we could all spend the day together catching up.
This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful healthy girls and a caring, loving family.

This ended up being an all guys table. I am sure they all went around and said what they were Thankful for.

Jesse & my cousin Kurt

This was pretty much an all girls table except for my uncle Mark at the end.

Jordan and me, cheesy grins.

My Aunt Marilyn holding Taylor while Jesse feeds her her first taste of sweet potatos.

My mom Kathy, me and my Grandma Peggy (Jordan took this picture).

No comments: