Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New friends

A couple weeks ago I took the girls to my friend Amy's house for a play date. My friends Maria and Jaime were there with their girls. Jaime has Scarlett and Stella and Maria has Ashley and Savannah and Amy has Cooper and Kelsey. I have talked about all of them previously on the blog. This was the first time that we got all the new little girls together. Stella is the oldest, then Taylor and then Savannah. It was so weird seeing the babies together, it reminded me of when we used to get our older daughters together. I still can't believe how big Jordan is getting and how big Taylor is getting, it goes by way too fast. I am hoping that we can continue the tradition and get our girls together so that they will grow up and be good friends just like their big sisters are.
Taylor, Stella & Savannah
September 2009

Taylor born 5.15.09, Stella born 1.09 & Savannah born 7.8.09
Kelsey, Jordan, Taylor, Stella, Ashley & Savannah
(Scarlett had school so she missed out on the photo shoot)

Scarlett, Kelsey, Ashley & Jordan (Aug. 2006)

Kelsey, Jordan & Scarlett (Sept. 2006)

Jordan, Ashley, Kelsey & Scarlett (Dec. 2006)

2 comments:

Keri said...

Natalie - those pictures are so beautiful! Your daughters are so lucky to have so many friends their age. Aren't little girls the best! I love your blog - wishing you all the best always!

Unknown said...

I love it that you dressed them all up in matching outfits. So fun to see how they grow!! I know now that you have to take advantage of every moment bc it goes by so fast!!