Tuesday I met my mom, Aunt Lynda and cousin Stephanie at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Steph is in town for the week and we always try to get together when she comes home for a visit. Tuesday's are preschool days and Jordan is especially tired on those days so I knew she would be a challenge that day. With that said Jordan did great and only had a couple temper tantrums :) We had a great time at lunch and then shopped around the mall. It had been a while since I got to hang out at the mall. Thankfully my mom was there to help. 

Aunt Lynda, Steph, Jordan, mom & me. Taylor is in her carseat :)

Jordan and my mom. No that is not food on her face that is lipstick. She put my mom's lipstick on and said "Look at me mommy, I am so beautiful"

Me and my mom
Steph and her mom Lynda :) I love those ladies.
No comments:
Post a Comment