Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Jordan!!

Today my little girl turns 3. I can't believe she was born 3 years ago today, it has gone by way too fast. I love her more then words can say, I am so blessed that she is my little girl.
We loved her so much already and she wasn't even born yet.
She was born 15 days past her due date. We didn't know if she was a boy or a girl and when the DR said "It's a Girl" I was so excited!!
She has my nose and chin, but other then that she looks just like Jesse.
She was so precious. We had tried for so long to have a baby and couldn't believe that she was finally here. She is our world and we couldn't imagine our life without her in it.
1 year old and such a ham. She was so cute and such a happy baby.
Such a little poser.
We love her chubby cheeks and we nick named her Puffin.
2 years old and so much personality. The terrible two's weren't so terrible after all.
Her favorite color is pink and she loves everything girly.
We are so lucky to have her and everyday she makes us smile and laugh with the things she says.
3 years old and such a big girl.
I'm crying as I am writing this because I just can't believe she is 3. My heart melts every time she tells me she loves me and when she calls me mommy. I still can't believe I am a mom! I feel so lucky to have her as a daughter and I hope I can be the best mom in the world to her because she deserves it.
Happy Birthday my little Princess!! We love you so much.

No comments: