Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

8 weeks and many faces

Our little Taylor bear turned 8 weeks last Friday. I can't believe she has been with us for 8 weeks. The time has gone by so fast. We love her so much and feel so blessed to have her in our life. I thank God everyday for my beautiful girls.
Since the day Taylor was born she has fit into our family perfectly, like she has always been with us. I can't imagine our life without her. It makes me sad to think that this is probably (we aren't preventing but we aren't going to do IVF again) our last baby and I am trying to enjoy every minute I have with her, because I know how fast she will grow up. She is still so tiny, she is probably a little more then 10 pounds. I have her 2 month check up later this month so I will post her stats then. She is such a good sleeper and really only cries when she is hungry, poopy or tired. Sometime she fights going to sleep and I think it is from her being over stimulated. Who wouldn't be over stimulated with an almost 3 year old and 2 dogs in your face all the time.
Taylor has been doing 5 hour stretches at night and eats about every 3 hours during the day. She always seems to be poopy, but that is a breastfeed baby for you. Thankfully the diaper rash that she has had since practically the day she was born is gone. She has started cooing and smiling for us. She also has been trying to talk to us and makes the cutest little noises.
We all love her so much and can't give her enough hugs and kisses, Jordan included. Jordan has been the best big sister and I am so thankful that she loves her so much and always wants to help.
Here are a few pictures I took of Taylor while trying to capture her adorable little smile.
Jordan took this picture of Taylor and I.
Jordan on the way to dance class.
Taylor in one of my baby outfits that my mom kept for me.

No comments: