Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

*Family Shower*

On Saturday I had my family shower at my mom's house. Her aunt Kay and her daughter April helped my mom throw a fantastic shower. It was an afternoon tea, and my mom had the table set so beautiful, with sandwiches, fruit and desserts. She had 6 different tea pots with different flavor tea. Everything was so nice and perfect. It was so good to see all my family and mom's friends. I feel truely blessed to have them in my life.

Jenaya (Jesse's cousin), Rene (Jesse's aunt), Gail (mother-in-law) and myself.


Aunt Linda (step-dad's sister-in-law), Aunt Lynda (my aunt) and Peggy (my grandma).

The beautiful table and my adorable daughter.

I had to share this photo because I thought this is one of the cutest outfits that I have seen and I can't wait for baby girl to wear it!!

My wonderful mother Kathy.

Me and my Aunt Lynda.

Grandma got a new fan in Hawaii and Jordan loved playing with it.

My brother Paul and Jordan.

Me and my brother Paul. He came home from Western for the weekend to celebrate Mother's Day and his 19th Birthday. Happy Birthday Pauly!!

1 comment:

The Zdeneks said...

Beautiful shower!!!! I'm so glad that you and Taylor were spoiled rotten!! You deserve it!