I can't believe Taylor is already one week old. The week went by so fast. She has already changed so much. She doesn't seem to be as fragile or tiny as she was when we first brought her home. She is an excellent sleeper so far and I am hoping that she stays that way. At night she is getting up about every 3 1/2 to 4 hours, which is great. Nursing is going great, but she is such a little bird and eats for only 5-10 minutes and then she is done, which is so different from how Jordan was.
Jordan loves her big sister and so far has not acted out towards her or us, which I am so thankful for. Every morning when she gets up she asks "Where is my baby?", it is too cute. She is always wondering where Taylor is and what she is doing. She loves giving her kisses and hugs. Before nap and bedtime she always wants a kiss from her little sister. I can't wait to watch them grow up together and hopefully be best friends.
Jesse gets 5 weeks paid off from work, which we are both so thankful that he gets to spend this time with me and the girls. Even though he has all this time off there have been a few mornings where he has been gone for a few hours and has left me and the girls on our own. So far I am feeling pretty confident taking care of 2 on my own and I am hoping it stays that way.
I am recovering pretty good from the c-section, but the second time around it is a little more painful, I am not going to lie. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I have a 2 year old, almost 3 year old to take care of as well.




2 comments:
Hi Shapiros - enjoy those sleepless nights.
You're invited to join the Shapiro Network on LinkedIn - connecting Shapiros globally!
Marcus Shapiro (London, England)
So scary!!! I'm so happy that everything turned out okay, but I can understand being nervous to sleep.. Please let me know when I can come over so you can nap!!!
Can't believe Taylor's already two weeks old!!! It's going fast! Love you!
Post a Comment