Last Thursday we decided to take Jordan to the Woodland Park Zoo. This was the second time I have taken Jordan and Jesse's first time since maybe he was a little kid (he never remembered if he had been before). Growing up my family would always celebrate Mother's day and my brother Paul's birthday (May 10th) at the Zoo, so needless to say I have been a lot.
We got Jordan all excited to see all the animals. One of her favorite movies is Madagascar so I was excited to show her the lions, hippos, zebras and giraffes (my favorite). We got lucky and it turned out to be a very nice day, I think I even got a little color from all the sun. 

Jordan said there is Marty and his friends.

Melman, my favorite.

Jesse and Jordan.

Snack time.
My family :)

Mommy and baby monkeys.

Jordan was so cute watching the mommy and baby monkey playing around with each other.
We had such a wonderful family day together, one that I will never forget when it was just the 3 of us. Jordan loved the Zoo and I can't wait to take her back. For the rest of the week all she could talk about was all the animals she saw.
No comments:
Post a Comment