I am 37 weeks & 4 days pregnant!!
I can not believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant. Now in 11 days I am going to be a mommy of 2. Yes that is right 11 days!! I have a scheduled c-section for May 23rd at 7:30 am, that is if baby girl doesn't come earlier. I tell Jesse every night that I feel like she could come any second, but I am sure she is happy and content in my tummy just like her sister was. I am just so excited that I am having this baby early and that I know when she is coming. With Jordan she was 2 weeks late and I had to be induced and ended up with a c-section.
I would like to say that I am prepared, that her room is done and our bags are packed, but they are not. Our house is under construction with getting new windows and baby girl is getting a new closet door. As of today her room is painted, her crib is put together with the bedding on. She still needs her closet door put up and the window framed and molding put on. I am hoping that both those things will be done tomorrow and I can start organizing and putting her stuff away.
I had a Dr. appointment last week and I feel like I am doing pretty good and having a really good pregnancy. I haven't gained as much weight this time as I did when I was pregnant with Jordan. Also I was so swollen the first time and this time I actually have ankles that I can see. I was also always measuring 2-3 weeks ahead and this time I am right on track, measuring what I should be. During this appointment the Dr. did and exam to see if I was dilated or not and I wasn't, but my cervix was soft.
I go and get a NST (non-stress test) every week to monitor baby girls heart and her movement. So far nothing has changed with her irregular heartbeat and more then likely it will just be something she will out grow. I have another Dr. appointment this Friday for my pre-op appointment. I am getting a little nervous to go under the knife, but I know that everything will be okay. 

Jordan took these pictures of me today, that is why they are a little blurry :)


Here are a few pictures of baby girls unfinished nursery. I LOVE the color and think it turned out really good.

Her crib and new bedding that I LOVE too :)

Gifts, toys, diapers and stuff that I need to put away in the closet or just around the room.
Her dresser, I also LOVE it, it is light pink and comes with a mirror, but we decided to not put it up until after we use it as a changing table.
I will hopefully put up pictures of her finished nursery before she arrives :)
5 comments:
She's going to be here before you know it! How exciting. Love the nursery colour too and the furniture, looks like you are already to go. I can totally appreciate you being nervous to get another c-section since this time it's planned but am sure you will do fine, you've already been through it before so at least you know what to expect! Here I am two weeks later and I feel almost 100%.... At least this time all you have to go through is the section and you won't even have to feel any contractions or anything! Hopefully you've got lots of help for those first few weeks. Good luck! x
Nat you are giving me such an eye opener about having #2! I can totally appreciate that you don't have everything ready for Taylor yet when you chase around Jordan all day! Don't worry though-- she'll never know if things weren't complete before her arrival, she'll just want YOU! Thinking of you these last few days....
Love the room...and especially love your belly! :)
Can't wait to see you and meet baby Taylor when we get home!!
Hang in there!
Love the color!! I can't wait until Taylor is here!!!!!!! Everything is going to fall into place and be done in time.. I'll be over tomorrow to help with whatever you need!
Love you!
I absolutely LOVE the color of her room!! You look amazing, I can't believe you only have 8 days to go!!
Post a Comment