Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bunny ears, cowboy boots and Mickey Mouse

What do those three things have in common? Jordan is obsessed with all of them. The other morning Jordan came out of her room wearing her PJ's, pink cowboy boots (that I borrowed from a friend at work) and her bunny ears, she looked so cute. I asked Jesse if he put them on her and he said she had the boots on but he helped her zip them up. Since Jess brought the boots home all she wants is to wear them. I didn't even show them to her, I just put them in her closet and she found them. She loves shoes and now boots. I took a few pictures even though she didn't want me to.

Lately she likes to stand on one of the chairs in the kitchen and look out the window. She will stand there and stare out the window at everything that is going on outside. In this picture she is eating her grapes and watching Daddy load up the delivery truck and wearing the cowboy boots again :)

Here she is wearing her Mickey and Minnie shirt, holding her Mickey and Minnie dolls making them kiss. She has to sleep with them every night. She doesn't even like to take them out of the crib. Once Mickey was out of the crib and Brin got a hold of him and was dragging him around the house. Jordan had such a tantrum, she was crying, running after Brin saying Mou Mou and pointing to Mickey. I couldn't help but laugh a little as I saved Mickey from having his eyeballs torn out by Brin.

Our friends Scott, Emily and their two girls Allison and Olivia came over Friday night for pizza(Papa John's) and a movie (Cloverfield, which the boys had already seen opening night, but we made them watch it again). The girls love playing with each other and we even put Allie's pack-n-play in Jordan's room so they got to sleep together. It worked out okay, Allie kept calling for Jordan and Jordan was so tired that it didn't take her long before she was out cold.


Here is Jordan in her new favorite spot on the sofa. I think she thinks she is one of the dogs.

I know there are a lot of pictures, but I just can't help it, I think Jordan is the cutest thing ever!!

2 comments:

The Zdeneks said...

Too cute! Keep the pictures coming!!

Hilary said...

Hudson misses his girlfriend!!