Congratulations Ryan, Melissa and Payton on their new addition to the family!! On Friday the 13th my good friend Melissa had her baby girl, Gracie Alexa :) I was so upset that I missed visiting her in the hospital since I was in Vegas, I was hoping she would stay in for just a little bit longer. Melissa had had a scheduled c-section for the 19th, but the Dr's decided Gracie needed to come earlier. Mom and baby are doing great and I am so happy for their family. Jordan and I got to go visit them yesterday. Jordan loved Gracie and loved getting to see and play with Payton. I loved that I got to hold the baby the whole time, she is so tiny and precious. They are a wonderful family and I am so glad that they were blessed with this little bundle of joy.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Baby Gracie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment