On Thursday, Jesse and I took Jordan to Flower World, a beautiful nursery just down the street. I was surprised when I learned that Flower World is one of the largest retail nurseries of its kind on the West Coast. The grounds are composed of over fifteen acres of retail display, three of which are under cover. For anyone who hasn’t been there I would highly recommend going; it would be well worth your trip and you can always stop by and say “Hi”. We thought that it would be fun to walk Jordan around the nursery so that she could see the Geese, Chickens and of course the flowers and plants. We had such a great time and can’t wait to go back. Jordan loved the Geese and kept imitating the noise they were making. She would squeal and wave, wanting them to play with her. They kept coming right up to her which made me a little nervous, so I picked her up a few times.
There are so many different things to look at…you could easily spend the entire day there. Jordan is obsessed with being outside lately so it was the perfect way for us to kill two birds with one stone; Jesse & I were able to browse the plants & flowers and Jordan was able to run off some steam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Molly and I have taken the kiddos for picnics there a couple of times and I buy my flowers there. Those geese can be mean, one hissed at Hudson last time we went (a couple of weeks ago actually!). It's great when they open their fruit stand too!!
We love Flower World! I buy all my plants there. I didn't realize there were activities for kiddos - we'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment