Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kelsey, Ashley & Scarlett

Kelsey, Ashley & Scarlett, three names that Jordan knows well. Three of my friends and I just happened to be pregnant at the same time.
From left to right, me, Amy, Maria & Jaime.


I think are due dates were all 2 weeks apart. Maria (Ashley's mom) was supposed to deliver first, then Jaime (Scarlett's mom) two weeks later, then Amy (Kelsey's mom) two weeks after her and then finally me, two weeks after Amy. Well it didn't turn out that way, babies have a funny way of coming when they are good and ready. Kelsey came 5 weeks early, Ashley a week and a half late, Scarlett just a few days late and Jordan 15 days late, ugh!! I was the only one who didn't find out the sex of our baby, so I was pleasantly surprised when a girl popped out. Since the girls were born we have tried to get them together monthly for a play date. In the beginning it was really for us mom's to get together and chat. Now we just run after them making sure they are not sharing each others cups or hurting each other. It is crazy to see how much they have changed since the first time we got them together.
Left to right, Scarlett, Kelsey, Ashley & Jordan (1 month old).
We got the girls together last Monday and they had so much fun. We used to be able to line them up on the sofa or in a circle on the ground and take their pictures. Now we are lucky to get one picture with all of them in it and all of them looking at the camera is a bonus. We try to have them in matching outfits or a themed item like a tutu, bunny ears, St. Patrick's day bows in their hair, etc... I know we are crazy.
Here is a picture of the girls in April 2007, from left to right, Ashley, Kelsey, Scarlett & Jordan.
And here is a picture of the girls in March 2008, with the same bunny ears. From left to right, Jordan, Kelsey, Scarlett & Ashley. They are so cute :)
They love each other :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are Crazy.

The Zdeneks said...

I love it!! That is so great that the girls are going to grow up being the best of buds!

Hilary said...

How fun to have all these baby girls so close in age! I love the matching idea. Having friends pregnant at the same time makes it so much better :)