Wow July went by SO fast!! I guess I am a terrible blogger when it is summer time. We had a Summer fun and busy July. First we celebrated the 4Th of July by going to a parade. We have gone to this parade for last 4 or 5 years and always have a great time. This year Jordan really enjoyed it. We then celebrated with our neighbors and had a big potluck BBQ and had tons of fireworks. My husband even joked that he had enough fireworks to end a war. 

A few days before the 4th our good friends had us over for a BBQ. Here is Taylor and her BFF Graysen playing on the 4 wheeler.





Our good friends the Raemer's came over on the 4th of July to help celebrate with us. Here is Jordan and her BFF Allison. The kids had so much fun watching the fireworks this year.
The first two weeks of July Jordan had swim lessons every day. The second week in July I signed her up for a summer camp at her Preschool. It was a cooking camp and she LOVED it. She came home every day with a different craft project and she couldn't wait to tell me what they got to make that day. At the end of the camp they sent her home with a cute little cookbook with all the things they had made during the week and it had a super cute picture of her on the front with her apron that they made and a chef hat.
It was also Jordan's birthday this month. She turned 4 on the 26th. I can't believe I have a 4 year old!! We celebrated with my family the day before her birthday. Jordan wanted to have a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party. My mom couldn't believe it because I had a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party for my 4th birthday too. 

Jordan modeling the Strawberry Shortcake dress I made her.

Here is my little model posing for pictures. Telling me she is 4!

I can never get one with her just standing still smiling at the camera she is always posing.


My brother Paul, Jordan and my mom, setting up for the party.


Her special Strawberry Shortcake cake.

She was SO excited to blow out the candles.

My cute family

Jordan with one of her favorite gifts. Since she got this she has played with it for at least an hour if not more every day. Thanks Grandma Peggy & Grandpa Dick.

Here she is with one of her other favorite gifts, Strawberry Shortcakes house.

Me and Malakai, my cousin Stephanie's baby boy.

My little Taylor bear, she is just the cutest thing EVER!
We went to the Bellevue Arts Festival. We love going to all the different Art Festivals. I have to say that the Bellevue one was really good this year. I haven't been that impressed the last 2 years but this year was great. The girls had a blast and loved all the food. We split an elephant ear and Jordan really wanted a pink Popsicle.

Jordan after she ate her pink Popsicle. Pure bliss.

Me and my man.

Our little Taylor bear was so tired. She was such a good girl and didn't cry once. I couldn't believe she fell asleep in her stroller.

My beautiful Jordan
We recently purchased a bike trailer and decided to try it out. The girls LOVED it and we had a wonderful time on our bike ride. Jesse wants us to ride at least 3 times a week.



We had dinner at the Raemer's. I can't believe we have 5 kids between us. At least there is one boy. The kids have so much fun with each other, I can't wait to watch them grow up together.
.jpg)
Olivia, Wyatt, Allison, Jordan & Taylor.
.jpg)
The girls at the dinner table.
Last week it was so hot I decided to take the girls to the water pad park to cool off. This would be Taylor's first time at the park. She didn't like the water at all and she would run the other way every time I would take her over to it. She was much more interested in eating her snacks. Jordan loved it and I couldn't get her out of the water. Taylor slowly warmed up to the water and would walk close to it but wouldn't get in it.

Jordan playing in the water

Taylor not quite sure what to think.
.jpg)
Jesse & Jordan in my mom's pool.
.jpg)
Taylor LOVES my mom's pool and thinks she can swim without a life vest on. She is a little dare devil. She had just fallen down the day before and hit her eye with the cap of a water bottle.
1 comment:
Looks like a great summer, Natalie! Your girls are gorgeous x
Post a Comment