Some of my Stroller Strides friends took me out for pedicures and then to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. It was so much fun and I loved getting to hang out with my friends. Who doesn't love pedicures and Margaritas. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful group of friends in my life.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The pictures are a little out of order because I couldn't figure out how to change them with the new program. Anyway, for my birthday we went out on my parents boat and then we to dinner at the Beach House in Kirkland. After dinner we went back out on the boat for a beautiful boat ride around the lake. My mom, step-dad, grandparents, Jesse's parents, my cousin Steph, her baby boy Malakai, my uncle Pat all came to help me celebrate. I had such a wonderful birthday and I love that I got to celebrate with all of my family. It was such a beautiful night out on the lake, I could do it every night.
.jpg)
Dick driving the boat and everyone up watching him. Taylor loved steering the boat and didn't want to let go of the wheel. We have our hands full with this little girl.
.jpg)
Taylor and I with my cousin Stephanie and her sweet baby boy Malakai.
![]() |
| My in-laws Rick and Gail |
Rick, Gail and my sister-in-law Jaime.
.jpg)
Getting back on the boat after dinner.
.jpg)
Paul carrying Jordan back to the boat.
.jpg)
My brother, Jordan and I.
.jpg)
Taylor, Jesse and I at dinner.
.jpg)
My brother Paul, Jesse & Taylor
.jpg)
Me and my sweet girl Jordan
.jpg)
Beautiful family picture
.jpg)
My mom, Taylor and I on the back of the boat.
.jpg)
My Grandpa Dick
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
My mom, myself and my Grandma Peggy
.jpg)
Me, Jaime and Gail
.jpg)
Jordan's birthday party was at Willis Tucker park. Unfortunately the spray pad was closed that day due to maintenance. Jordan and her friends could care less. They had so much fun playing in the park and running around. Jordan had an ice cream cone themed party, so we had ice cream Sundays and ice cream cone cake pops that were so yummy!
Jordan, Kelsey & Ashley
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment