My cousin Stephanie is having a baby boy!! We are so excited for her and can't wait for her to become a mom. Steph lives in Atlanta and came home for a week and a half. While she was here she was blessed with 3 showers, thankfully most of the stuff she got fit into one suitcase and the rest of the stuff was mailed.
My mom and I threw her a jungle themed shower to match her nursery theme. We had a yummy lasagna dinner and for dessert the best cupcakes I have ever had. My mom and her friend made them from scratch and they are all organic, maybe that is why they taste so good. We played lots of fun games and had great conversations.
I love my cousin so much and I am so sad that I won't be there when she has the baby. But I am looking forward to her coming home after he is born so her mom and the rest of our family can meet him. 

The cupcakes!!


My Aunt Lynda, Jordan & cousin Steph

My girls, Taylor stayed like that the whole time Steph opened up her presents. She is such a momma's girl.

Jordan playing baby games. She LOVED this game and we had to play it over and over again.

Me & Steph, she looks SO good you can't even tell she is pregnant.

My mom, Steph and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment