I know I am a little late posting about Taylor being 10 months since in about 10 days she will be 11 months old. Taylor is crawling all over the place and she is super fast. She has her own style of crawling and it is just too cute. She has one leg up and scoots on her knee. This month she is getting a little scared of strangers and only wants mommy to hold her. She will say "Hi" to everyone but as soon and they show her attention or want to hold her she will start to cry. She is also clapping and can say "uh oh" and she normally does after she drops something. On Friday she pulled herself up to standing position for the first time. I was super excited and started clapping and screaming and then she fell, bad mommy.
Jordan still LOVES being a big sister and is a huge help all the time. She is the first one in Taylor's room in the morning wanting to know how she is doing. She always lets Taylor play in her room with her toys. She is very affectionate and gives her lots of hugs and kisses. Jordan is still loving Preschool and wants to go everyday. She is learning so much and I love when she comes home with art projects that she made for me and singing new songs that she has learned.
I love my girls and am truly blessed to have them in my life.

Taylor crawling her cute scoot.



Happy 10 months baby!
Jordan loving on her sissy Taylor. 
Taylor trying on her Juicy swimsuit. I can't wait to go swimming this summer.
Jordan my little Fancy Nancy, loves picking out her own clothes.
2 comments:
Oh, Nat-I think Taylor gets cuter every day! How special to have two sweet little girls, glad all is well x
Taylor is gorgeous. Cannon's smitten.
Post a Comment