I know it is the middle of January but I am so behind on my blog postings that I am just now getting around to posting our Christmas pictures.
Christmas Eve I made a turkey dinner with all the fixings for my Dad and brothers, Kyler and Jett. Jesse had to work on Christmas Eve but got home around 7:30pm. Also this was the first time I cooked a turkey solo and I think it turned out pretty good. It was so nice getting to spend time with my dad and brothers because we don't get to see them that often. Jordan loves playing with Jett and always has to show off. 

My Dad and Taylor

Me, my dad and brothers, Jett & Kyler
Christmas morning I was the first one awake. I felt like I was a kid again, I was so excited for Jordan and Taylor to see what Santa brought them and for them to open up all their presents. I woke up Jordan and we both had to wake up Jesse. Jordan was so surprised to see her new pink kitchen and June & Annie from The Little Einsteins, which is what she had asked Santa for.

Taylor & Jordan with their stockings



Me with my stocking

Jesse with his stocking

Jordan in front of her pile of presents

Taylor checking out the goodies that were in her stocking.

Jordan wearing the necklace, headband and bracelets that were in her stocking.

I think Taylor loved the paper the most.

Taylor with her Tinkerbell doll.

Jordan opened up her Ariel doll.

She loves her SO much!

Jordan posing with her new Littlest Pet Shop stuff.

Playing with all her presents.

Me & my girl

Me showing off my big Christmas present from Jesse. He got me a necklace from Tiffany's with Taylor's name and birth date engraved on the back and two charms, one with Jordan's name and birth date and one with Taylor's name and birth date for my Tiffany bracelet that he got me for our 1 year anniversary. I love them both and was so surprised, I even cried a little. He was so sweet.

My hubby and his girls
I started a new tradition that on Christmas morning I would make two breakfast dishes, a baked french toast and an egg dish, thanks to my friend Molly for the recipes. They were both super yummy and was a hit with everyone. After we ate breakfast we headed over to Jesse's parents for our traditional stocking & present opening with them and we read the Bible which I always love.

Taylor at Nana & Poppa's house.

Jesse's parents, Rick (Poppa) & Gail (Nana)

Jordan with her new princess nightgown.

Me & my girls

Gail, Jason & Jesse

Jordan and Uncle Jason
After Rick and Gail's house we always head over to Jesse's Grandma Dee's house. She only lives about 5 minutes away so it's not that bad. She has a big brunch prepared and everyone sits around drinking and eating.

Jordan and Reagan (Jesse's cousin Jenaya's little girl)

Jordan sleeping with ALL her princesses on our way to my Grandparent's house.
And finally we headed over to my Grandparents house for dinner, drinking and more presents. I know that 3 places in one day seems like a lot and it was but we decided that we were going to enjoy our day and not feel rushed or like we were on a timeline. And it totally worked for us. We probably had one of the best Christmas's that we have ever had. We told everyone that we would get there when we got there and they seemed to understand. It's a lot harder when you have 2 kids and trying to get out of the house is a little bit more challenging.

Jordan opening her princess

Jordan posing in her nightgown.

Me & my girl

Me & my cousin Steph, who is pregnant and due in June.

My brother Paul and I

All the ladies, Grandma Peggy, me, Steph, my mom Kathy and Aunt Lynda.

My family, my mom Kathy, brother Paul, me, Jordan, Jesse, & step-dad Dick. Taylor is missing from the picture but that is because she was sleeping, all worn out from a fun filled day.
No comments:
Post a Comment