Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 months old!

Today Taylor is 5 months old!! I can't believe it, where has the time gone. She is such a little love bug. I took her to the DR about a week and a half ago and she weighed 15lbs. She is such a chunky monkey and we love every roll that she has. She is such a happy, easy baby, except that she never wants to be put down, I am constantly holding her. She can sit up on her own for a little bit and then eventually falls over. She hates being on her stomach and instantly cries when I put her on it. She still has not rolled over yet, the DR said not too worry she will. It is hard for me to put her down with Jordan around because she is always in her face or accidentally hitting her. She laughs when I cough or sneeze and she is always laughing at something Jordan is doing, she loves her big sister so much and finds her very funny.
I feel so blessed to have two beautiful young girls. I am truly enjoying every second with them before they get big and think I am embarrassing to be around.

3 comments:

Abbey said...

She was so sweet this morning at MOPS! What a cutie pie!!

Jen Deming Lee said...

Such cuties Nat! I can't believe how smiley little Taylor is!

Nadine Peters said...

I love Taylor... can't wait for her and Graysen to start playing together!