Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Monday, April 13, 2009

Right now I am craving.....

A Marie Callender's Chocolate Satin Pie. This delicious little pie cost us only $4.50, on sale from $8.99. You can find her in the freezer section of a grocery store near you.
Last week while I was sick with the the flu (the worst flu I have ever had) Jesse and I were watching the Food Network and Unwrapped came on and it was all about Chocolate. Well of course I am an addict and had to watch. This little pie came on and both our mouths started to water. I had never had one before but it looked fantastic.
So yesterday Jesse was returning a movie to our local Albertson Red Box and I thought while he was gone I should call him and have him pick us up a pie. Well then my mom and step-dad came over and I completely forgot to call him. Later that night I told him about the pie and that he should have picked us up one when he was there. 5 minutes later he was off to the store to get get us one.
We had to let her thaw for about 45 minutes are so, it seemed like the longest 45 minutes of my life. Once she was ready Jesse cut into her and before you knew it my taste buds where jumping for joy, she was absolutely delicious!! I probably could have ate the whole pie but since my stomach is still recovering I thought I should stop after one piece. But I can't wait to have another piece tonight!!

4 comments:

The Haigh's said...

I love it that you're calling the pie 'her'. So sorry to hear that you were sick.

The Zdeneks said...

You are hilarious! I'm glad she was so good and you are feeling better!

Jen said...

OMG, I could totally go for one of those! Not long to go now, Natalie! Are you getting excited? Feel ready?

Brooke said...

My mouth is drooling. I don't think my will power could handle just one slice. It's better that it's not in my house. I'm still recovering from Easter candy.

44 days to go!!! Wow!