My double/duallie stroller arrived today, YEAH!! I can't tell you how excited I am. After saving and begging people for money, I finally got enough money to afford this bad boy. However, once I got the money all the good deals were gone. Fortunately I found a good deal on EBay and I actually won the auction. This stroller runs around $589 and I got him for $475, so I saved a little more then $100, which I am so happy about.
This is my first double stroller, but my 3rd stroller all together. I have the Peg Perego stroller that matches the car seat and folds up like an umbrella stroller and I have the pink and brown single BOB, which I LOVE. If only they made the duallie in pink and brown, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. Who ever thought you could have so many strollers, but there is a use for all of them, if only I had a bigger car :)

To me this is the best jogging stroller out there and worth every penny!!
2 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! Welcome to the family Bob! ;)
I'll have Ryan remove our carseat adapter off of our Bob so I can get it to you before baby girl arrives..
You will love the smaller wheels on the back!! Kinda makes me miss my black one! Can't wait to have you and the girls back in class :P
Post a Comment