I had a wonderful Mother's Day. This is only the second year that I have been a mother. I still can't believe I am a mother and that I have the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and I thank God everyday for her.
Most of the morning was spent driving back to Seattle from our trip to Yakima. Jesse's parents were nice enough to have Jordan spend the night Saturday and watch her until we got home on Sunday. They kept her until after her nap, so Jesse and I got to go out to brunch together which was really nice.
The rest of the day we just hung out at the house and enjoyed our time together as a family. It's not very often that we have a whole day together without Jesse working or doing deliveries.
Later that night we went over to my mom's for dinner. Not only were we celebrating Mother's day we were celebrating my brother Paul's 18th birthday which was the day before, my Grandpa Dick's birthday which was on the 13th and my step-dad Dick's birthday which was on the 15th. Our family is full on May birthday's. It was really nice having the whole family together. My grandparents had just got back from Arizona on Saturday so we were so glad they could join the party.
When we first got there Jordan was attached to me by my hip. She wouldn't leave my side. After we ate, she started warming up to everyone and by the end of the night she was the life of the party.
Grandma Peggy and me
My brother Paul
Me and my mom Kathy
From left to right, uncle Pat (Lynda's husband), my mom Kathy, Aunt Lynda (my mom's sister), my cousins Kyle and Tyler, Grandpa Dick, Aunt Marilyn and my Uncle Mark(my mom's brother and parents of Tyler and Kyle).


Here is a wonderful family picture, it's me behind the Elmo balloon. Jordan wouldn't really cooperate when we were trying to get a nice family picture to commemorate Mother's Day. So instead we got Jesse, Jordan and her mom Elmo :) it's a cute picture, if only you could see my face.






1 comment:
I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's day. You deserve it!
Post a Comment