Powered by Blogger.

Our family

Our family

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Silly Girl

We have a plastic container in our living room that I kept all of Jordan's books in. Jesse surprised us with a new bookcase for Jordan's room and we love it.

The container was empty in the living room for a few days while we were putting everything in her new bookcase. One day I went into the living room and found her playing in the box. It was so cute, she would dance and then sit down and play with some of her toys. She thought she was pretty funny. When I asked her if she wanted to get out she said "No". She probably stayed in there for 30 minutes or so. She would get out to get a toy and then go right back in.

The simplest things make them so happy. Who needs toys when you have a plastic box to play with and sit in.



2 comments:

The Zdeneks said...

The new bookcase looks great! Jordan is such a silly girl, I love it!

Hilary said...

Such a cute bookcase, love it! I have no idea why we even buy toys, Hudson always plays with the box for awhile before even realizing a new fun toy come inside the box. Go figure!!