Friday before Taylor's 1st birthday we had a big birthday party with our friends. There were 26 kids and 16 adults. I decided to do her friend and family parties separate. For Jordan's 1st birthday I did it together and I decided that it was way too much. And I didn't get a chance to visit with everyone. We had the party at our house, which was a first. Her party was owl themed which I just fell in love with.
I have said it a million times before and I will say it again, I can't believe Taylor is already 1! The last year really flew by. Thankfully I feel like I cherished every minute with Jordan and Taylor. I loved watching every milestone of Taylor's and really enjoyed her being a baby. It was a great first year and I am looking forward to a great 2nd year. 
Mommy & Taylor
Daddy & Taylor
Jordan and one of her BFF's Allie
The Owl pinata, which the kids loved, you didn't have to hit it, it was one with the strings.
I'm crazy and made Crayon rolls for everyone's party favor. I thought they turned out really cute and I hope all the kids will enjoy them.
The Birthday girl eating her lunch
Eating her cupcake, she wasn't to sure what to think
Me & my girls
Taylor was SO excited to open her presents with her big sisters help of course.
On her actual birthday we had a nice day at home and that evening we went to a birthday party to celebrate 2 of our best friends kids, Cooper and Kelsey's birthday. It was at Sky High Sports and the kids got to jump around like crazy, both the girls loved it and Jordan was a sweaty mess!
1 comment:
such a great party, mama! and, I still can't believe you made all those crayon rolls for the kiddos!
Post a Comment