Jordan's preschool had a Dad N Me science night a couple of weeks ago. Jordan was so excited to go with her Daddy. I think they had a lot of fun making things and just spending some time together, just the two of them. Jordan told me her favorite part was driving in Daddy's car(which she calls HER car) and getting to watch a movie, oh and eating cookies with Daddy. 

Making goo

I'm not sure what they are doing here, but I thought Jordan looked cute in her science goggles.

Playing around with magnets.

Eating an Oreo

2 of my favorite people
Jesse told me that one Dad said to him that he had never seen as much glitter/sparkle on one little girl before. She has been all about dressing herself lately and wearing dress, skirts and tons of necklaces and bracelets. She thinks she is Fancy Nancy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment