On Sunday Taylor turned 6 months old!! I can't believe it has already been 6 months. I think I say that every month when she gets a little older. It is hard to believe that last year at this time I was barely pregnant with her and dying to know if she was a girl or a boy.
This has been the best 6 months of my life. I can't believe how well Taylor fits into our family, it's as if she has always been with us. She really makes our little family complete and we all LOVE her so much. Jordan loves being a big sister and taking care of Taylor. I love seeing them together and I can't wait to watch them grow up to be great friends.
Here are a couple of things that our little Taylor bear has been up too.
1. She has two bottom teeth!! And they are just the cutest things you have ever seen.
2. She can sit up really well all by herself.
3. She has only rolled over twice and HATES being on her stomach.
4. She scoots around on her back, so I will lay her on the ground and come back and she will be in a complete different place.
5. She is so smiley and happy ALL the time, except when I leave the room.
6. She is definitely a Momma's girl.
7. She had rice cereal for the first time last night and loved it, she couldn't get enough.
8. She talks all the time and loves hearing herself scream.
9. She can grab onto her toys and loves dropping them.
10. She can take out her pacifier and put it back in. 



Here are her 2 teeth!!



Getting ready for rice cereal for the first time.

We love her so much and think that she is the cutest little thing ever.
3 comments:
I can not believe she is six months already!!! :( Where has the time gone!! We love her so much and I can't get enough of her!!!!
Six months already?? They grow up so fast! She is sooooo cute!
She is way to old already. Stop feeding her and make her shrink back down. She is the cutest. I love that she liked the cereal and Jordan hated it!! She is a cutie.
Post a Comment